Monday, October 16, 2006

Through the eyes of a child

Whenever I am asked 'what am I most proud of?', or 'what am I most grateful for?', my reply is both instant and pure. 'My children', I reply. My 3 beautiful boys are the reason I was put on this earth. Any other accomplishment, no matter how significant, pails in comparison.

When those feeling of pride are radiated back to you, it is like no other feeling in the world. Today, I was picking my boys up from creache. Daniel spots me from across the room and says to one of the minders, 'thats my dad', and his face lit up with such joy. Even the minder had to comment on the pride in his voice. Its those magic moments that you just want to hold on to forever, and let them work thier magic on those enevitable days that require every ounce of strength. Its those magic moments that get us through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home